There’s no doubt that ‘memory foam’ is the buzz word when it comes to mattresses and bedding. The advantages of the visco-elastic properties of these mattresses can be far superior to those of a traditional spring mattress, so long as the density and quality of the memory foam is up to standard.
Ergo Flex has fast established itself as one of Europe’s leading Visco elastic memory foam mattress companies in recent years, with a first-rate offering that compares favorably against the most expensive brands on the market. Coming in at a price point that represents incredible value (especially during one of the company’s famous annual sales), Ergo Flex’s mattresses provide an opportunity to experience premium memory foam benefits without spending the earth.
The Benefits of Ergo Flex Memory Foam Mattresses
There are a number of benefits of high-quality memory foam mattresses, such as those manufactured by Ergo Flex. These include:
- Prevent back and neck pains by properly supporting the contours of the body and aligning the spine.
- Allergy friendly. The hypo allergenic and anti-microbial mattress helps prevent dust mites from setting in, making them ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Orthopedic mattress. The high-density memory foam material reduces pressure on the muscles and joints, conforming more naturally to your body shape and alleviating pressure points. This provides a comfortable sleep and a feeling of rejuvenation in the morning.
- Helps improve circulation problems, aching joints and beneficial for sufferers of Fibromyalgia.
- Ergo Flex ‘cool sleep’ technology in addition to 5 layers of comfort and support layers.
The end result is a mattress that is able to mold itself to the contours of your body, supporting the areas that need it most, and relieving pressure points. This, in turn, helps the body relax and provides a more restful sleep.
Preventing the Problem of Heat Build-up
Speak to many people who own a memory foam mattress and they’ll likely bring up one main issue with these types of mattresses; heat build-up. There are quite a few memory foam mattresses on the market that have this problem, but Ergo Flex has an effective solution to this issue.
Despite being very comfortable, sleeping on a mattress that gets very warm isn’t to everyone’s liking. Ergo Flex uses an open cell structure which allows air to flow through the material, and a ‘cool-sleep’ airflow system, helping you to keep cool when you sleep.
Ergo Flex Anti-Allergenic Treatment
If you’re looking to replace an old mattress chance are you’ve come across the problems of dust mites, molds, and bacteria. Ergo Flex prepares their mattresses with anti-allergenic treatment at the manufacturing stage to help prevent the growth of bacteria and moulds, as well as control house dust mites. This helps with any allergic reactions that you and your family have.
Treating the mattress during construction also helps prolong the life of your mattress, protect against bad odors, prevent discoloration and deterioration, and maintain a hygienic sleeping environment.
What Makes an Ergo Flex Mattress?
Ergo Flex memory foam mattresses are comprised of a number of layers to contribute to the supportive and comfortable end product. In total, 5 different layers are used to add different benefits to the mattress:
- A supportive base layer made up of 9cm deep memory foam.
- An Ergo Flex cool-sleep airflow system (3cm).
- 9cm deep high-density visco-elastic memory foam.
- A protective inner mattress cover.
- A removable and washable Jacquard Velour outer cover.
The density of the memory foam used in Ergo Flex mattresses is very similar to that of the Tempur mattress range. In fact, the Ergo Flex mattress models use slightly more memory foam in their products, yet cost significantly less to purchase.
The Ergo Flex memory foam mattress range comes in the standard mattress sizes of single, double, king and super-king, as well as the IKEA bed frame-friendly European king size.
As well as the high-performance memory foam mattress, Ergo Flex’s customer service is rightly recognized as among the best in the market, with a website offering next-day delivery and a wealth of memory foam information, backed up by a UK-based sales team that’s always ready to help. Furthermore, they are backed up by a 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee, Ergo Flex memory foam mattresses are certainly a brand worth considering. Their excellent construction and high-density memory foam make them an ideal choice for those looking for a comfortable full night’s sleep.